While it shouldn't be obvious, I've moved the website to a new host. The process has been fairly problem free but if anything is acting up let me know.
On a related topic Google Chrome and other browsers have started marking sites that aren't secured will SSL certificates as "not secure". It's really a bit of overkill for a site like this, but as the Not Secure warning is kind of off putting I've moved the site across to the secure protocol.
Chrome is currently still complaining because the images in a lot of the posts are hard coded to the insecure address. I'm slowing working my way through and fixing up the links.
For the moment the front page and the donor login pages are now flagged as "Secure".