As a copy of the Seed-Key.txt database has recently turned up in a post on the AULRO forum I've decided there isn't much point in keeping my keygen code under wraps.
I started doing some testing against the Seed-Key database and came up with some anomalies. As a result I've double checked the code against the ECU assembly code, and I also wrote ended up writing a version in MATLAB to verify what I had was ok. When I ran the MATLAB version against the Seed list I discovered that there are about 308 questionable keys in the database. These are mainly blocks of either 0x2020 or 0xF781 keys which are clearly fillers. This is an example...
There are also two additional values which I believe are wrong.
The Keygen generated values match the remaining 65228 "good" keys.
I'm quietly confident the code is OK, but someone has a 0.47% error rate.